Anyone who has experienced permanent hair loss may be a candidate for hair restoration surgery, including:
- Men with male pattern baldness
- Women with female pattern hair loss
- Men or women who want to restore or change the shape of their hairline.
- People with areas of scarring from injuries, and patients who experienced some hair loss after surgery, such as facelift procedures.
- People who want to thicken or restore eyebrows, and beards.
- Men and women who want hair in an area where they have little or no hair.